Friday, August 19, 2016

RIP Karen Carpenter, we still miss ya

Just today, I thought about Karen Carpenter, this was a song Richard Carpenter wrote for her and Karen was excited to record it, unfortunately...
The first time I heard this song in High School, I'm like wow did the Carpenters come out with a previously unreleased song, wasn't a big hit so the every once in a while I heard it I tried to wait for all the songs in the radio to be played so maybe the DJ will mention the song and the artist. Thank goodness for the internet!!!
You'll forever live in your music...


Dusty Springfield and Richard Carpenter... by kellygatsby

 Since I'm walking down sentimental street, Laura Brannigan was a crush of mine from my junior high school days may she RIP also

 



And since I'm walking down sentimental street...

No comments:

Post a Comment